Marketing and Promotion Strategy Consulting
What is marketing strategy?
Marketing strategy is sorting out who your audience actually is, and then finding out what has meaning for them. What do they care about, and how does this relate to your offer? What message can you deliver that is both true and meets your consumer squarely at the level of their needs? Marketing strategy is the process of uncovering messages that can be heard. Marketing strategy allows you to answer the crucial question your offer must address: “Why should I care?” To paraphrase Peter Drucker: Consumers do not buy what you sell. They buy what has value to them.
Cutting through the clutter is a challenge of unprecedented magnitude for marketers in today’s over-saturated consumer environment. It is estimated that customers are exposed to approximately 5,000 marketing messages per day, which is a ten-fold increase from 1970.
What hasn’t changed, however, are the fundamental business objectives that underlie effective marketing strategy. The ultimate goal of marketing remains to sell more products and services, to more customers, more often…and to do so in a profitable manner. Marketing strategies must be grounded in sound business strategy, and be consistent with the positioning of the brands that marketing efforts are intended to support.
We believe world-class marketing strategy is part art and part science. Whether developing B2C or B2B marketing strategies, sound analytics, insights, and critical reasoning must be combined with intuition and creativity. Each offering begins with—and is grounded in—a thorough understanding of the relevant business and brand strategy. The result is a marketing strategy and subsequent marketing tactics that both excite customers and deliver enduring profitable growth for your organization.
Benefits for your business:
- Discover how to build successful promotional campaigns
- Learn how to implement a structured marketing action plan
- Understand how to define and measure your success
- Our experts examine your company within its competitive landscape
- We provide you with a report of our analysis and recommendations
- We present to you a plan of promotional activities including timeline, budget and resource requirements
- Rest easy as our experts guide the research, planning and execution of your project
- Benefit from our experience as we identify the best channels for reaching your audience, from trade shows and direct mail to social media and email
- Get more support as you launch your campaigns