Advisory board program
Management consulting services for entrepreneurs
Run a better, stronger, more profitable business
Advisory boards are one of the best-kept secrets of successful entrepreneurs. They can help significantly boost performance, revenue and productivity.
Most importantly, an advisory board provides you with expert advice, complementary expertise and support in decision‑making without the burden of vested interests or hidden agendas.
Advisory boards can provide many benefits, including:
- Expert knowledge specific to the needs of your business
- A sounding board to help validate your strategies
- An outside perspective to help identify gaps and opportunities
- A cost-effective source of ideas and expertise
- Honest advice free of vested interests
Your springboard to a better business
Our seasoned consultants can guide you through the implementation of an effective advisory board, including identifying your needs, assisting in selecting the right individuals and getting the group underway.
Here is the three-step process we use to help you create an advisory board:
- Define expectations, identify needs and gaps, and establish advisor profiles
- Analyze your ecosystem and business environment to establish the focus of the advisory board and identify potential sources of advisors
- Assist you in identifying, interviewing and recruiting members
- Provide training and supply documentation templates for your advisory board meetings
- Evaluate the board’s performance and its benefits to your business
- Re-assess skill gaps, business challenges and member relevance