International growth potential
Evaluation to uncover your potential for foreign expansion
Entering a foreign market could help your business reach new heights in terms of growth, revenue and longevity.
It's also a big step that requires adequate preparation. The best way to start is by evaluating your organizational capabilities in order to reveal your potential for growth.
Our International Growth Potential service will help you:
- assess your potential for international expansion based on 3 key areas
- identify your expansion strengths and capabilities
- clearly understand the complexities and risks involved
- identify gaps so that you can select potential complementary partners
- discover the best opportunities for growth
- get a summary action plan with recommendations
How we assess your potential for international expansionWe look at 3 areas to analyze your company’s ability to seize opportunities in foreign markets.
1. Organizational structureWe conduct a detailed assessment of your company’s organizational structure to get a clear picture of your current situation and understand where improvements can be made so that you can expand successfully.
- Corporate objectives
- Business model
- Marketing and sales
- Products, services and innovation
- Human resources
2. Financial healthWe look at your overall financial health to assess how it can support your expansion goals.
- Financial capacities and agility
- Long-term financial commitment
3. Leadership and commitmentWe look at management and employee commitment, understanding and expectations to assess internal support for your market expansion goals.
- Corporate commitment
- International market knowledge